Pitt vs. ND Football Concession Fundraiser
(this is a team hosted event)
Be part of the tradition of ND football and help serve in the IA concession stand.
For those of you new to IA, at registration you were charged a $100 Concession Fee. This fee covers us if we are short workers and Centerplate (ND concessions vendor) is forced to fill positions with their workers. You can work that fee off your dues at a rate of $50/game. Additionally, you can work more games for $50 credit on your account (up to $350 annually) as long as you working does not interfere with someone trying to work off their initial $100 charge.
LOGISTICS / RULES FOR WORKING ND GAMES
- Parking passes will be distributed during the week prior to the game in your folder/mail slot at Rolfs pool and are for White Field off of Juniper Road. There is shuttle service to the library, but you should allow 45 minutes parking/transit time to the gates.
- Your name must be on the check in list at Gate B in order to gain admittance to our stand.
- You and those you bring to work for you should know that we are in Stand #15 - Irish Aquatics (under section 21 in the stadium - to the left after you check in).
- You must have a photo ID (a student ID is acceptable with additional proof of age - birth certificate, passport).
- You must be 16 years old to work in the stand and 18 to run a cash register.
- Check in closes promptly at 1pm. No one will be admitted after check in closes.
- Uniform- solid black pants (no denim, no sweatpants with piping, no shorts, no capris), closed toe shoes and socks. You will pick up a polo shirt and visor at check-in to wear during the game. For additional warmth, you may wear a long sleeved BLACK shirt underneath the polo while you are working, but you cannot wear a coat over the polo.
- Arrive early if you are cooking, learning cash register operations or want to leave early. Consideration will be given to those who arrive early and have their areas clean and inventory counted when cutting people early.
Thanks for volunteering!